Code of Ethics Training
About the Training Requirement
Since 2001, REALTORS® have been required to take Code of Ethics to retain their membership. REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®. NAR'S Board of Directors approved a change to the Code of Ethics training requirement, extending it from every two years to every three years. This extends the current cycle deadline to December 31, 2021.
The current Cycle 6 deadline is extended from December 31, 2020 to December 31, 2021
The next cycle (Cycle 7) will begin January 1, 2022 and end December 31, 2024
Failure to complete training during any cycle will lead to suspension of membership for the January and February immediately following the cycle deadline, with termination of membership starting March 1 after the cycle deadline.
- 3-Hr Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications
- 3-Hr Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients and Your Business
- 3-Hr Commercial Ethics
- 6-Hr KY CE Package #1 (with NAR Ethics)
- NEW: Continuing Education ("CE") Option
- Free Existing Member Course
- Code of Ethics for new REALTOR® Members
GRI 100: Ethics & Law, May 20, 2020, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Click here to register
- CE – 6 hrs (3 law)
- NAR Code of Ethics Requirement
- GRI – 8 hours
- Broker – 8 hours
- PLE Credit: 2 Agency, 3 License Compliance, 3 Elective
Early-bird registration (up to 2 weeks prior to course):
- $79 (discounted rate to RASK members)
- $99 (non-members)
Regular registration (less than 2 weeks prior to course):
- $99 (RASK members)
- $129 (non-members)
Code of Ethics courses offered by RASK throughout 2020
Real Estate Code of Ethics (3 hours CE/Law or 3 hours PLE/Elective)
- June 25th: 1 - 4 p.m.
- September 17th: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Advertising Laws & Ethics (3 hours CE/Law or 3 hours PLE/Advertising)
- August 13th, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
FREE to RASK Members
$30 to non-members